Where to Find Us
In the heart of Seattle's Wallingford neighborhood, come enjoy a pot of tea over board games with friends, have fun at one of our many events, or just pick up some loose leaf from our selection of 300+ teas!
Our venue is about 750 square feet of natural light, wonderful smells and friendly folks. We serve baked goods made by other small business in the area and can accommodate up to 30 seats at any time.
Friday Afternoon Tea
4228 Stone Way N
Seattle, WA 98103
Sunday-Thursday 9am to 6pm
Friday-Saturday 9am to 8pm
Our current food menu includes:
- Gluten free, vegan cookies by Dancing Women ($3.25)
- Chicken waldorf sandwiches by Molly's ($6.24)
- Turkey & provolone sandwiches by Molly's ($5.58)
- Edamame hummus snack boxes by Molly's ($7.26)
- Strawberry or blueberry chia yogurt parfaits by Molly's ($4.75)
We also carry sparkling bottled teas by Sound Sparkling Tea (New York) and locally-brewed kombucha in assorted flavors by Sound Kombucha (Seattle)!
In addition to our Seattle teahouse, you can enjoy our tasty teas at the following locations:
Wayward Coffeehouse (Roosevelt)
Barking Dog Alehouse (Ballard)
A la Mode Pies (Phinney Ridge and West Seattle)
Youngstown Coffee Co. (West Seattle)
...and more coming soon!