Books & Communi-Tea
Join us for a warm cup of tea, good book and great conversation!
Books + Communi-Tea provides heartfelt community and thoughtfully curated experiences online. Everything you need to join Books + Communi-Tea is sent to you by mail. Together, we meet monthly in small groups via Zoom to:
- Explore a captivating book each month paired with two delicious teas
- Learn about the featured teas, their history, creation, and connection to the book
- Facilitate meaningful conversation, human connection, and shared learning centered around the featured book
- Hear from a special guest – perhaps an artist, academic, or global visitor – to bring a unique perspective to the conversation
- Support local business – all Books + Communi-Tea kits are sourced from local, small businesses
The first Books + Communi-Tea series is “Around the World” – featuring stories and genres set in a different continent each month. In the absence of gathering with people, in the absence of travel, let’s meet in community to share tea and have meaningful conversation – without fear from COVID – in the company of great characters and their adventures. Books + Communi-Tea is curated by Linda Low and co-hosted by Friday. Subscribe for one or all six “Around the World” sessions today!